When it comes to freshwater fishing, having the right gear is crucial to having a successful and enjoyable experience. And when it comes to spinning rods, the brand that anglers trust time and time again is St Croix.
Their Triumph Spinning Rods are some of the most versatile, durable, and high-performing rods on the market. In this article, we will be taking a closer look at two different models of the Triumph Spinning Rods to help you make an informed decision when choosing your next spinning rod.
What we like:
- Versatile: The Triumph Spinning Rods come in different lengths and actions, making them suitable for a variety of fishing techniques and styles.
- Lightweight: These rods are made with high-quality materials that make them lightweight and easy to handle, even during extended fishing sessions.
- Durable: St Croix has a reputation for producing durable products, and the Triumph Spinning Rods are no exception. They are made with high-quality materials that will withstand heavy use and last for years.
- Sensitive: The Triumph Spinning Rods are designed to detect even the slightest bites, making them a great choice for anglers who are looking to increase their chances of landing more fish.
What we dislike:
- Expensive: St Croix products are known for their quality and come with a high price tag. Some anglers may find the cost of these rods to be too high, especially when compared to other brands.
- Limited Availability: St Croix products can be difficult to find in certain areas, which can make it challenging for anglers to get their hands on these rods.
- Not suitable for all types of fishing: The Triumph Spinning Rods may not be suitable for certain types of fishing, such as saltwater fishing or heavy-duty fishing.
- May require extra care: The high-quality materials used in the construction of these rods may require additional care, such as avoiding harsh chemicals or exposing them to extreme temperatures.
St Croix offers a range of Triumph Spinning Rods, from lightweight and sensitive rods perfect for catching smaller species of fish, to heavy-duty rods built for larger fish and tough conditions. Each model is designed with a specific type of fishing in mind, making it easier for anglers to choose the right rod for their needs.
St. Croix TSR70MLF2 – $120.00
The first model in the Triumph Spinning Rod line is the TSR70MLF2. This 7-foot long rod is made with St Croix’s signature high-quality SCII graphite and features a moderate-fast action. Its lightweight design and sensitive tip make it perfect for catching small species of fish, like crappie and bluegill.
St. Croix TSR76MHF – $130.00
The second is the TSR76MHF, a 7-foot 6-inch medium-heavy rod designed for a range of fishing styles. This rod is made with St Croix’s SCIII graphite, making it both durable and lightweight. Its moderate-fast action is perfect for both jigging and casting, making it an ideal choice for anglers who like to switch up their fishing styles.
St Croix’s Triumph Spinning Rods are not only high-performing, but they are also built to last. The handles are made with premium-grade cork or EVA and are designed to provide a comfortable and secure grip, even when wet. The guides are made with high-quality aluminum-oxide and are built to withstand heavy use and tough conditions.
In conclusion, St Croix’s Triumph Spinning Rods are an excellent choice for anglers of all skill levels and fishing styles. Whether you’re fishing for small species of fish or targeting larger species, there’s a Triumph Spinning Rod that’s perfect for you. With its high-quality materials, durable construction, and versatile design, the Triumph Spinning Rod is a must-have for any angler looking to up their fishing game.
Triumph Spinning Rods
The St Croix Triumph Spinning Rods are a top-performing, high-quality series of fishing rods that provide anglers with a range of options for different fishing situations. Made from high-grade materials, with comfortable handles and responsive, sensitive blanks, the Triumph Spinning Rods are sure to please even the most discerning angler.